Thursday, August 7, 2014

Settling In

We got a phone call from Cody late last night.  He was at the airport and waiting for 1 of his 3 bags of luggage (the other 2 were left behind).  I spoke with someone in his mission office today to see if he could help me find out what Cody had left behind and what he needed me to help him with.  He checked this out for me and called me back.  Cody was out with the District Leader and another missionary doing missionary work.  I assume he is tired, but probably very happy to be back to work doing what he left home to do.

I don't know when his P-days are so don't know when we will hear from him next.  He is safe and healthy.  He said it had been a wild week.

Thanks to all of you who care so much about him.  He is a great young man.  It was great to hear his voice and realize he is doing just fine.

Love you all
Nan

1 comment:

  1. So, to where did he get transferred? You left that little tidbit out. Been thinking of and praying for him. Think the world of y'all.

    ReplyDelete