Tuesday, August 5, 2014

All is Well

Dear Family and Friends;

We have not yet heard from Cody but we know he is doing well.  All the missionaries are safe and are out of harm's way.  We do not know where Cody will be serving but realize that no matter where he is, he will be doing what he loves. 

I anticipate I will not be posting any additional information for a week or more.  I'm speculating at this point that I might not have additional information to share until he emails, which will likely be next Monday, but even then, there might not be information to share.  I apologize for not being able to give more details, but I don't have any to give.  We will all learn a great lesson in patience as we go through this experience.

The most important thing is that they are all safe and out of harm's way.  I know I am willing to wait for information as long as necessary, if that is what is best for Cody and the other missionaries.  Some day we will know more details.  For now, we will grow in patience and obedience.

Have a wonderful week.  Thank you all for your love, prayers and concern for Cody and all the missionaries in Sierra Leone and Liberia.  That is the greatest gift we can give all of them.  Also, don't forget to continue to pray for the people in these countries.  We need to pray that the leaders of these countries become very proactive and are able to get this Ebola Virus under control very quickly.  We also need to pray for the safety of those who are living there.

Thanks again for your love.  I know Cody appreciates it very much.
Cody's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment