Monday, May 11, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

I didn't expect a letter from him today because he had such a busy day, but we did get a short message.  Enjoy!

It was soooo awesome being able to talk with the Family! I love to see the energy that you all have and the spunk my new family members are bringing in!  Keep your mom and dad busy Milo... and you better teach Gracie how to do the secret handshake when she gets older! haha

It'll be awhile until I talk to you again and I hope it goes kinda slow... because next time I talk with you it will be very close to the end:( 

Something I realized as I talked last night was how deep the Gospel really is.  I don't want to be in heaven alone. I want my entire family there... both immediate and extended.  However, doing missionary work is different as a family member than it is a missionary.

J** N** was baptized on Saturday.  She has been one of the funniest people to work with.  I don't think she canceled a single appointment or didn't keep a single commitment.  God prepares his people and then leads us to them.  I was able to speak at her baptism and then confirm her a member.  She is one of the many adopted mom's I've found while out on my mission haha!

P** came to church this week for her first time.  She loved it and the members did such a great job at making her feel welcome and loved!  The whole V*** family came also! We are seeing step by step progress with them and their desire's are right in line with becoming baptized:)  

Shout out to Brandon and Warren. I love you guys and hope you know I pray for you every night!!!

Love Elder Crandall the Vandal

No comments:

Post a Comment