Monday, February 2, 2015

Week Before Transfers is Always Crazy!

Well it has been such a great transfer.  You never know what is going to happen or where you are gonna go, but Heavenly Father is well aware of where we need to be and when we need to be there.  Apparently there is more work that I need to accomplish in the Ana Verde ward.  I am glad I am not leaving yet... because when I do leave... it is gonna feel like saying goodbye to my family.

I love Elder Hyde so much... and apparently so does President Wilson because he stole him right out from under me and he is now an assistant.  I am so excited for him because he has so many great ideas and inspires me so much.  I know he will be a great leader and will help lift this mission to its potential.

My new companion will be Elder Burke. I don't know anything about him other than that he has been out for 6 months.  I am gonna work him hard... but hopefully he works me harder.

There were a lot of ups and downs this week as far as investigators go.  We finally got a new investigator to church and she loved it!  I love seeing someone show their faith by coming to church.  There is no better place to be on Sunday than in the Lord's hospital.

This next week is going to be very busy with transfers, missionary leadership council, stake president meeting, finding, teaching, and baptizing.  I love being busy but I love not having the distractions of the world.  I was writing back and forth with my #1 chiner warren and he helped me realize the blessing of being in the world but not of the world.  Don't forget to stop and talk with God.  He is the only reason we are here and he should be the only think we are focused on.

My birthday was awesome.  Thanks again for all of the love and emails that I received.

I will be coming up on 1 year in the mission this Friday.  I don't know what I am going to do in a year from now... President Wilson is gonna have to drag me on to that airplane because I love being a missionary.  I know there is a lot I still need to learn and a lot I can do for others.

Love your Elder Crandall the vandal

No comments:

Post a Comment