Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Travel Plans :)

I got a short note from Elder Crandall on Sunday night.  It said,


" I love you so much mom! Sorry I don't have time to write you tonight, we had tons of last minute changes we had to make and we will be busy with all of the other crazy transfer stuff going on...so if I find time to write you an email I'll do my best.  Have a great night!"


He was right.  He has been so busy, I haven't received an email from him yet this week.


But on Monday, I got this:




Your trip
Booking ref:
6LOXQB
Issued date:
23 November 2015
.
.
Traveler
Cody Steven Crandall
Agency
CHURCH TRAVEL CWT
Jacob Kyle Harper
50 East North Temple St
Mckale Simpson
SALT LAKE CITY UT 84150
Kennedy Tidwell
Telephone
801 240-5111
Fax
801-240-5115




He will be returning home on February 17th.  I'm more than happy to receive his travel itinerary in place of a letter this week.  Less than 3 months to go.  I'm not sure he will get on an airplane when the time comes, but I can hope.


I know he was transferred back down to Palmdale yesterday.  He will still be an AP, but just at the other end of the mission.  This means he will be traveling up to Bakersfield every Sunday evening and returning on Tuesday, so he will be able to spend time in both of the two areas he has served in while in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment