Monday, March 17, 2014

Sierra Leone is a Crazy Place.

Sierra Leone is a crazy place. Every time I hike in the mountains it reminds me of playing with my best bud Davis Busteed. There are so many funny and random objects that I know we would pic up and make a huge collection of random objects. Anywhere from Animal bones.... because that is what you use to collect to random doll arms. haha!
I went on exchanges with Elder Despain this week. He is such an awesome example. I hope that I can be as good a teacher by the time I come home. He has only 2 weeks before he comes home. He lives in heber valley I think. He went to Utah State before he left so we had a lot to talk about! I have been struggling with asking inspired questions so we did something to work on that. For the first 10 minutes of every lesson we taught, we were only able to ask a question. if you say something that isnt a question then you lose... I don't know what you lose but it made it really really fun. He made me laugh sooooo much. He would say a comment and then quickly realize it wasn't a question so he would add ya? ya? ya? to the end and just look at me and laugh. I have 3 baptisms this saturday. One for Aisha, Andrew and Amadu. They are just a sweet bunch of batteries... triple A... really cheesey but I just thought of that as I was typing their names.
Sorry this is so short and not very spiritual. I had a tough week but I have a feeling this next week is going to be great! I am always praying for you all!

Shout out to The Curtis Family! Thank you so much for everything you do for the Church. You are an awesome example to me and my family. Also thank you so much for bringing the package! I got it and I can barely lift the dang thing! must be because I don't work out anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment